Canvas New Quizzes Global Webinar: Track 1 for Newbies

Published on ‎07-19-2023 10:08 AM by Instructure | Updated on ‎09-20-2023 12:47 PM

We’ve been listening all year and have heard some incredible and fruitful feedback on our New Quizzes webinar series.
In this webinar, we highlighted New Quizzes - the new question types, accommodations, additional settings, and reports. Think of it as your ultimate tour of all things New Quizzes. This would be ideal for instructors, facilitators, and admins alike.

NEW QUIZZES RESOURCES:
Bookmark the New Quizzes Hub 
with the following information and much more:

Client: FAQ: Webinar New Quizzes Questions which is comprised of questions from New Quizzes users such as yourself. 
New Quizzes for Newbies Webinar Slides

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 1.38.30 PM.png
Click on the image to view the recording

Featured Guests
Instructure
Instructure

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Sep 20, 2023 09:00 AM MDT
End:
Wed, Sep 20, 2023 10:00 AM MDT
Labels (1)
15 Comments
sigerdeman
Community Member

Why are you scheduling this during the teaching day?  Thank you for recording it so that I can watch it later.

Thanks so much for your interest in our webinar! Our webinars are for a global audience, so our time slots are picked based on when the most time zones across the globe can attend. Have a great day! 

DanielPowers
Community Novice

Am I missing the link? I downloaded the iCal and there's no webinar link included 😐

Thanks for your interest in the webinar!! This webinar will be recorded and we will post the recording within 5 business days. 
We will post the Zoom link for the webinar here by 2 pm MST on Tuesday, September 19.

DeletedUser
Not applicable

When will the link be available for the live webinar?

Eva_Cruz
Community Member

Missing the link to the webinar in the Outlook option.

Thanks for your interest in the webinar!! We will post the Zoom link for the webinar here by 2 pm MST on Tuesday, September 19.

nelly_vega
Community Member

Where can I find the Canvas New Quizzess webinar Zoom link?

Thanks for your interest in the webinar!! We will post the Zoom link for the webinar here by 2 pm MST on Tuesday, September 19.

HongHo
Community Member

Thank you so much for recording this webinar. I appreciate the speed in which you have posted this video. However, I'm noticing that the captions are not 100% accurate. 

@HongHo Thank you for bringing up the inaccuracy of the captions. We really appreciate it. We used the auto-caption option in Zoom to make the webinar more accessible. We are looking into having a recording posted with more accurate captioning. 

bbarks
Community Participant

Has the video for Track 2 been emailed out yet? I wasn't able to attend and can't find it. Thanks! Beth

Thanks for your interest in Track 2! The content is now live in the Community. You can visit here for more information. 

WandaGoodwyn
Community Member

Is there a way to download this recording for use later?

Thanks for reaching out! The webinar is view only. We appreciate your partnership!