Digital Credentials: Where They Are And Where They Are Going

Screen Shot 2024-02-07 at 2.05.35 PM.png
Published on ‎02-07-2024 02:17 PM by Instructure

Reward& Equip, Retain, Recruit: Digital credentials support your programs in myriad ways. Building a rich, impactful, expansive digital credentialing program can be a balancing act; you’ll want to shine a light on the value you provide all your students and ensure that value is well-represented in your badges while taking advantage of the thoughtful energy of your Colleges, Schools, and Units.

Join us for a conversation between AACRAO's (the Registrar's Association) Mike Simmons and Canvas Credentials' Elizabeth Miller on the state of play in the credentialing ecosystem.

February 8, 2024 | 12:00 PM Eastern

Register here! https://www.instructure.com/events/webinars/AACRAO-and-Canvas-Credentials

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Feb 8, 2024 10:00 AM MST
End:
Thu, Feb 8, 2024 11:00 AM MST
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Comments
TrinaAltman
Community Participant

@ElizabethMille2 

There was short notice for this event and at least one person from my school is interested but can't make it. I don't see any RSVPs yet - would the session possibly be rescheduled so folks have the chance to hear about it in advance and rsvp? If not, will there be a recording? Looks like it will be an interesting conversation - thanks for offering it!

Trina

ElizabethMille2
Instructure

@TrinaAltman 

It was quite short notice. My apologies for that! Do register for the event, and you'll be automatically  sent the recording. I hope it's helpful for you!

Elizabeth