Initial thoughts from a first-timer

canvas_admin
Community Champion

Due to a 2 hour time difference, I am awake at 5:30am Utah time.   As I look forward to my first InstructureCon, I wonder if there can be a focus on newbies like myself for future conferences? Here are a few thoughts I've had about how InstructureCon can help first timers.

1. A meet and greet hour:  Maybe I speak for myself, but I am excited about this conference, but really have no idea what to expect. I think it would be cool if all first-timers could get together and share our expectations, excitement, uncertainties, etc.

2. A tips session:  I know some of you are pros out there (I'm talking about you  @kona ​ and  @clong ​). I would love to have tips, tricks, and insights from those who have Attendee+Button.png

I also think there should be an early-arrivers hang out space as well. It may be small but for those of us who arrive early to mid-day on Monday, it would be cool to meet as a small group. Perhaps the early-arrivers could do a group trip to Park City or SLC for shopping, sightseeing, and good eats.

But then again, what do I know? I'm just a n00b.