Starting off with a bang

marthazumack
Community Contributor

Or to be more precise, a clack of thunder!

Those of us here early experienced some of the same varying and powerful weather that brought the famous snow last year. The astonishingly close bolts of lightning and torrential rain that hit repeatedly this afternoon seem to be an apt representation of the energy and excitement surrounding InstructureCon, from what I've seen on the Canvas Community and Twitter. Not to mention the enthusiastic reports of previous InstructureCons I heard from the Canvas team in London.

This is my first InstructureCon and though it's not quite begun yet, I'm already suffering from the FOMO that David Lyons mentioned. There are so many sessions I'd like to attend, and too many that overlap. So if we meet, please take a moment to let me know which speakers and sessions are on your do-not-miss list!

Even more than the informative sessions I'm most looking forward to talking to other Canvas and education enthusiasts who are just as passionate about learning and getting others excited about their education as well. I'm counting on the great community that's built up online being just as friendly and helpful in person!