kbeimfohr
Learner II

Canvas in a Blended K-12 World

Home.pngSchedule.pngFood & Fun.pngPartners.pngHelp & FAQ.png

Tap/click map to enlarge

ic16_map_arapahoe_room.png

Kyle Beimfohr

Zionsville Community School Corporation - K12

How do you make an online learning environment kid-friendly in a K-12 setting, where devices are as diverse as the learners?  Come hear how Zionsville Schools utilize Canvas with their K-12 students and staff to meet the needs of each learner. You’ll leave with access to templates found in Commons.

182034_landscape.jpgComment and connect below
8 Replies
kbeimfohr
Learner II

One thing I did not mention is that we encourage all of our staff members to tag the content they share in Canvas Commons with the tag "ZCS".  It is a quick and easy way for us to find content our district shares, while sharing it with other Canvas users around the world. 

If you have any questions about anything I shared in my presentation, feel free to contact me:

kbeimfohr@zcs.k12.in.us

Twitter @kbeimfoh

kbeimfohr
Learner II

The Canvas Course Template I shared during our session is titled "Canvas in a Blended K-12 World Template".  The website I mentioned to create buttons is www.dabuttonfactory.com

kbeimfohr
Learner II

Let me know if anyone would like more information about our student technology leadership teams in grades 3-8.  Zeek Squad has exceeded all of our expectations in year one.

kendra_jarvis
Surveyor

I would!

Sent from my iPhone

angelastevens
Community Member

I would love to get more details on the Zeek squad. Do we have access to ur presentation.

Sent from my iPhone

kbeimfohr
Learner II

Here is a link to my presentation.

Canvas in a Blended K-12 World.pptx

kbeimfohr
Learner II

Here is a link to my presentation from today.  Please let me know if you would like any more information.

Canvas in a Blended K-12 World.pptx

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

This session recording is now available here: