A Month of #InstCon!

laurakgibbs
Community Champion

Hey, everybody! I am back home after the wonderful whirlwind of InstructureCon... wow wow wow. I arrived in Keystone late on Monday (weather adventures in Denver; our plane was one of the lucky ones that got to land after they reopened the airport), and I got home today (red-eye flight through a happily uneventful Denver).

I hope a lot of people will share their thoughts and reflections here at the Community (and, even better: I really hope we will see new people participating here!) ... and on the plane last night, I was pondering how on earth to convey all the greatness of my time at InstructureCon. I can't manage to write it all now, and I don't want to forget, so I decided on this strategy: I'm going to do a month of #InstCon posts here. I wrote out a list of the topics I want to cover (see below). Using a "month of..." approach helped me put a limit to things (there is SO MUCH I could write about), focusing on what really stands out as I look back with everything still fresh. Also, I stuck to three-word titles just to keep it short and sweet... for now, ha ha.

I'll be back with the first post starting tomorrow... but first I want to check in here and see what's been going on here while I've been gone! Meanwhile, since every #InstCon post deserves a picture, here's a beautiful one from perickson at Twitter.

panda toy at Keystone; photo by Paul Erickson

And the banner image is from  @rseilham  at Twitter. (It's gorgeous, Ryan!)

So, here's what's coming for this coming month; I'll use #InstCon30 as my hashtag here. 🙂

1. Hats are Good
  2. All the Feels
  3. I am TPACK
  4. Inspired by Earl
  5. An Unexpected Encounter
  6. The Canvas Past
  7. Give Me Bananas!
  8. It's Panda Elvis!
  9. The Wifi Mystery
  10. Fun with Polling
  11. Blog On, Guy!
  12. Power of Vulnerability