Agent K

kmeeusen
Community Champion

Mission Critical

For those of our allies not yet ready to commit to this very important mission, I cannot stress strongly enough the need for infiltration of our most highly skill operatives; agents, Agents-of-Influence, Birdwatchers, and even Ghouls to gather intelligence related to this InstCon ’17 operation!

We have a desperate and immediate need for HUMINT, SIGINT, MASINT, OSINT, PHOTINT, IMINT, ELINT, and COMINT, TECHINT.

While our new state leadership has greatly slashed our Company’s intelligence budget, we recognized the desperate need to send one lone field operative (likely a throwaway) on a timed drop to acquire the Take.

Translation………………

If you are still debating attending InstCon ’17, I cannot stress enough the value of this conference. If you can only afford one conference this year, make it this one! Despite my own school’s very serious budget crises, our President values this conference to such a degree that she has decided to send me for this sixth year in a row. As it looks, I may be the only out-of-state travel approved for 2017 – 2018 at our school.

Regardless of your elearning role: Admin, Faculty, Instructional Designer, LMS Support, K12  or HE you will gain knowledge and information that you can immediately put to use, and take back to your college. And please do remember to share when you get home.

If you are having trouble securing approval and funding, I have two suggestions. First, develop a plan for sharing lessons learn when you get home. Be specific, and search the agenda for most needful topics. Second, solicit other departments, programs, etc for sessions they would like you to attend to bring back specific useful information to. I have done both of these every year.

Finally, be prepared to have fun! While the educational and networking opportunities are amazing, Instructure recognizes that learning and fun are not mutually exclusive concepts, and they demonstrate that recognition in a grand way.

So put your shoe-phones and X-ray specs on, and meet me in Colorado!

[OPERATIVE]

Here's what you need to know about this operative:

[FACT #1]

LMS Admin

[FACT #2]

Online Faculty

[FACT #3]

Higher Ed

[SIGHTINGS]

If you see this person over the next few days, agents are advised to...

• Eliminate with extreme prejudice, or
  • Laugh uproariously, or
  • Don't make eye contact.