Highlighted
Surveyor

Canvas Intel Exchange

Canvas Intel Exchange

Want to network and collaborate with fellow Community members? Join this classified intel exchange on Tuesday, 8:30am - 12:00pm. This is a free Community-driven meet-up to learn from fellow Canvas agents and strategically trade secret information about all things Canvas.  The participants will help pick the topics discussed and then we'll break up into groups to discuss and share intel. Be prepared to share what you know and learn from your peers! canvasintel17‌

Mission Details

ADDITIONAL INTEL

238751_cie_folder_panda.jpg

8 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

This is so great! I wish I had this on my radar before everything was scheduled earlier this year. You are all the absolute best!

Highlighted
Surveyor

It's a (rouge) team effort!

Highlighted
Community Member

Can people arrive late to this? kona@richland.edu

Highlighted
Surveyor

Yes, we are starting at 8:30, but there will be different things going on throughout the time where someone could easily jump in and start participating. 🙂

Highlighted
Community Member

Hey kona@richland.edu,

Awesome idea. I noticed that RSVP's are closed now. Is it because you have filled all the seats? Was hoping to attend and finally put some real faces to names I have been talking to online with for so long. Coming all the way from Aussieland I am even happy to buy my way in with TimTams :smileysilly:

J

Highlighted
Lamplighter

I showed this to Kona and she said "For Julian Riddle we'll reopen it". So she did that and now you should be able to sign up.

Highlighted
Surveyor

No joke, I said that! 😉

But also in all honesty I didn't realize it had closed and we still have space available so I've reopened it until the day before the event. 

Highlighted
Community Member

I will be there. I sadly have another competing event but will certainly stay for the first hour!

Looking forward to seeing you there.

JR