Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Canvas Intelligence Exchange

Canvas Intelligence Exchange header

Be prepared for Mission InstructureCon17. Join this classified intel exchange on Tuesday, 8:30am - 12:00pm. This is a free Community-driven meet-up to learn from fellow Canvas agents and strategically trade secret information about all things Canvas. Be prepared to share what you know and learn from your peers. To decode InstructureCon, register now at http://bit.ly/cie0017

Update: Location has now been released - Gazebo outside of the Adventure Center

10 Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer

Looks like fun. I may have to drop in. Not sure if I can be there the whole time. Would that be ok?

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Absolutely!   Join as long as you wish!

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

So exciting!!  And especially great if you are traveling solo and/or a first-timer.  Come meet some new friends to get ready for the awesome week ahead!

Highlighted

Exactly, bcrook@standrews-de.org! As a first-timer, it's why I'm excited for this! I ended up having to fly up Monday afternoon, so this works out perfect to help me "get my feet wet" before InstCon actually begins!

Highlighted

Can't wait to meet you!  

Highlighted
Adventurer

Wooo Whooo! Got my first Mission Briefing.

Highlighted
Community Member

I just wanted to thank kona@richland.edu‌ and everyone who attended this event. It was a great time filled with fun, knowledge, and awesome people. Thanks again to Kona for organizing this event and providing the snacks and coffee.

Highlighted

Truly a fabulous way to start the week! Thanks everyone!

Highlighted

Thank you! It was a team effort and everyone contributed different things to make it a success! So... I can't take any credit for the coffee. That was all MLentini‌!  🙂

Top Kudoed Authors