Kona "Community" Jones
[Operative Bio]Here's what you need to know about this operative:
- NAME: @kona
- TITLE: Director of Online Learning; Adjunct Instructor of Statistics
- SCHOOL/ORGANIZATION: Richland Community College
- # TIMES AT INSTCON: 3 (2013, 2014, 2015)
The operative is well honed in all things Canvas and has taken part in the following missions.
- InstructureCon 2014 - Risky Business- Finding and Helping At-Risk Students
- Project Khaki 2015 - Memories from Khaki 2015
- InstructureCon 2015 - #JoshCoates Keynote Bingo
- InstructureCon 2015 -
- canvasbaby 2016 - Missing out on InstructureCon
- CanvasCon IUPUI 2017 -
The operative is starting mission InstructureCon 2017 Tuesday morning by sharing top secret intel during the Canvas Intel Exchange; a free Community meet-up. Wednesday will include a solo mission of No Need to Blame Canvas from 10:55-11:35 am in Red Cloud Peak and then a Jones special ops mission of Accomplishing the Impossible from 3:10-3:50 pm in Shavano Peak. The operative will finish off Mission InstructureCon with a Thursday team mission of Mission Possible: Best Practices for Increasing Student Retention and Success from 2:30-3:10 pm in Divide Room. **Updated 7/10/17 - Super top secret intel has revealed that the operative will be doing a surprise guest appearance during an additional session. Follow the operative on twitter for release of session information. Update 8/1/2017 - Guest appearance was in the session.
This mission is a canvasfamily affair and in addition to @James will include Reagan (5 yrs), Kennedy (10 months), and Grandma (age has been restricted and listed as confidential). This is the 4th InstructureCon for everyone except canvasbaby, who was featured in Missing out on InstructureCon 2016.
If you see this person over the next few days, agents are advised to:
- Ask for a Canvancement button
- Ask about the Canvas Community - Go Rogue with Us
- Ask about Dropout Detective