cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Instructurecarn18 Session: OUR MOVE FROM THE SMALL RING TO THE BIG TOP: CREATING CAPACITY FOR PERSONALIZED LEARNING USING BLUEPRINT

It was great to meet so many of you after my session this morning at Instructurecarn18!  Thanks for joining us to start the conversation! Many wanted to connect to further the discussion around rolling out Canvas with intentional Professional Development, and bringing clarity around Commons vs. Blueprint.  Let's connect here!

From what I found out after our session was that the session was recorded, but the link to the presentation won't be shared- so here you go:  OUR MOVE FROM THE SMALL RING TO THE BIG TOP: CREATING CAPACITY FOR PERSONALIZED LEARNING USING BLUEP...

Feel free to reach out through this community or email me at Sheila.Bowman@weldre4.org

ELA Course I shared today: Search in Commons:

282653_Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 11.27.11 AM.png

2 Replies
Community Member

Thank you so much for sharing your presentation here, sheila.bowman@weldre4.k12.co.us‌!

awilliams‌ it might be really cool to create a directory for the presentations that have been posted at the Community -- can you add hashtags retroactively to items? That would allow you to have a dynamic list, which is easier than trying to do a static list. Especially since there were so many presentations...! Anyway, I am so excited to get to explore the slidedecks for the presentations I did not get to attend, so this is something of great value both to onsite attendees and to remote participants also. 

Sheila, I was so happy to see the shout-out to the Community in one of your slides. And kblack@dom.edu‌, you got a big shout-out during lindalee@wharton.upenn.edu‌'s presentation; she mentioned how useful your Blueprint contributions here have been!

screenshot of post about searching Community for blueprint materials

Hey laurakgibbs, sure anyone can add tags to things at any time. There is also a section on the InstructureCon 2018‌ landing page for session information by presenters.