cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Learner II

Where can we post photos during (and a few before) the event for the community?

Jump to solution

Two years ago, there was a place to post photos during the event. I have been instructed by the mini-panda tour group to ask where they can post their photos# as they get ready for Instructurecon and attend this year after missing last year!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

985706039‌, our brilliant and resourceful design guru awilliams‌ has created a dedicated space for photo uploads: InstructureCon 2018 Image and Videos .  And you don't have to save that link, because he also created a Community #instcon Photos button on the InstructureCon 2018‌ landing page that will take you right to it!

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

That's a great question, 985706039‌! I'm sure awilliams‌ will have some insight into the best way to share here to the Community.

Sharing photos via Twitter with #InstCon as the hashtag will also get them shared around as well; that's probably what I will be doing since I plan on using Twitter during the conference, and it's easy to share photos from my phone via Twitter with the hashtag. 🙂

More about #InstCon and Twitter here:

10 Days of #InstCon Twitter

(I did days 1-5 last week, and days 6-10 are coming up this week)

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

985706039‌, our brilliant and resourceful design guru awilliams‌ has created a dedicated space for photo uploads: InstructureCon 2018 Image and Videos .  And you don't have to save that link, because he also created a Community #instcon Photos button on the InstructureCon 2018‌ landing page that will take you right to it!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Stefanie, Thank you for the link. I went there, so now, {scratching my head} I am not seeing how to upload photos once I am there? I must get rid of the sad face that shows up with the text, This would be so much better with photos.....

Highlighted

Interesting, 985706039‌; when I clicked on the +Add Images link it brought me right to a place where I could upload:

282053_sad-face-click.png

282054_upload-photo-place.png

Could you confirm that you're not able to do this? What step is missing? We might have to toggle a few switches behind the scenes to make this work, so please let us know.

(By the way, I think the sad face is cute—but actual photos there would be much better.) 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I went to add a photo just to test, and I'm not seeing the add link, stefaniesanders‌! Here's what I see, and I clicked on the Actions menu too just in case that would help but it had no upload option (I am logged in with my canvas.ou.edu account)

screenshot of images area

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks, laurakgibbs‌! Going off to do some digging now...

Highlighted

laurakgibbs‌, we flicked a few more switches: would you check again?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Just tried, still no "add" link like in your screenshot. Weird!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

985706039‌ and laurakgibbs‌, thanks for your patience. This troubleshooting felt like brain surgery, but we think we got it working! Would you check (again)?