cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Are you traveling alone to InstructureCon 2019? #SoloPandas unite!

316145_Divider3.png

Way back in 2017 Deactivated user asked other Wandering Pandas Flying Solo to InstructureCon to join together and bcrook@standrews-de.org suggested SoloPandas as an identifier help those traveling alone to meet up. Thus the solopandas hashtag on Twitter and in the Community was born, bringing solo travelers and small groups together at Mission InstructureCon 2017 and again at InstructureCarn 2018.

The folks I met through solopandas‌ made each InstructureCon even better, so in that tradition-- 

Will you be a solo panda at InstructureCon this year? 

Surfboards

InstructureCon 2019

Help Others by Answering Questions

24 Replies
Highlighted
Learner II

I’ll be a SoloPanda this year! I’m returning to InstructureCon after a year off, and I will be traveling alone. I love people and I’m a lot of fun, so help me not hide in my room during the big events!!

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

I'm so dang proud of you all for carrying on the tradition, Michelle! My little #solopandas heart will be with you all! 

Highlighted
Surveyor

I am a solo panda! Arriving to Long Beach on the 6th.

Highlighted
Surveyor

#solopandas‌ here! It is my first Instructure event and also my first time in California, so new experiences all around!

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

solopandas year 5!!  My social-introverted self is bringing my 10 year old daughter to help me as stepsforbeth medical/physical support AND solopandas has brought me together with the famed kristin.lundstrum@delasalle.com‌ and we are becoming roomies for this year.  Although, after seeing her celebrity involvement status in the Community at this year's festivities, I don't think she'll be doing much rooming!  My daughter (McKenna) and I will be exploring Long Beach on Tuesday, so if you see us (I'll be in a carolina blue & black wheelchair with a floral bag on the back), please come say hello!!  Don't hesitate!

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

This will be my 2nd year as a part of the solopandas! Flying in on Monday evening from Philly! You can message me on Twitter @EdTechYoder or the Instructure App! I am attending a precon session on Killer Homepage Design on Tuesday morning!

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi! I made a list in Twitter for #solopandas! DM me in Twitter (@kblundstrum) if you would like to be added/removed!

https://twitter.com/kblundstrum/lists/instcon-2019-solopandas

Highlighted

Yay Philly!

Philly Phanatic

Highlighted
Community Member

I'm a solo panda flying in on Tuesday afternoon and staying for the Unconference. I'd love to hook up with anyone especially for the events. I've been a solo for the past four years. I usually entertain myself well when no one else will (LOL) but the connections make for a better, richer conference. One thing I will miss this year is the shuttle ride from Denver to Keystone. I would meet great people right from the get-go that I could connect with throughout the conference. It was just as great on the shuttle back to debrief with more people.

admin_mlebsock, it would be great to have a place for all interested solos to meet up Tuesday night and again Wednesday morning for new people coming in.

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels