Reviewing a Product, Product Recommendations, and Next Steps

See: How To Manage Product Requests to learn how to assign reviewers.

How do reviewers complete their assigned tasks?

How do they know they’ve been assigned a Review?

When an individual is invited or assigned as a Reviewer in the request process, they will receive an email notification informing them of the request and a link to the specific review form. (see below).   All Reviews are located in the My Tasks section in the Platform.

My Tasks

Reviewers access assigned forms by clicking on the My Task tab > Reviews.

There are 3 Review Types that are included in this section. The table below lists the types of reviews an individual may be asked to provide input on.

Application Reviews
Reviews associated with provider applications.

Product Review

Reviews associated with Feedback Surveys

Workflow Assignments

Reviews associated with product requests, either assigned during a workflow assignment or manually from the request dashboard.

Users are able to View tasks and complete action items from within this section.

Users can search by product name, filter by review type or sort by Open / Closed reviews.

To complete a review the user will:

1. Located the assigned review.
  2. click on the tile or row that contains the desired review
  3. Complete the review and click ‘Submit Review’

Note: the assigned reviewer has visibility to the original request form that was submitted, and any previously completed reviews, as well as any automations that occurred . Additional information about previous reviews and automations are located underneath the reviewers assigned form questions.

Completed Reviews

Where can I see the Reviewers Comments or submitted form?

Where you can see and access the completed Reviewer forms depends on how your organization has set up the approval process. As a reminder Reviewer can be included in manual request processes or as part of an automated workflow process.

Completed reviews can be found in the following areas

Who can see them?

My Tasks: Reviews
Open / Closed

Individuals assigned to submit reviews

Request Dashboard

Administrators

Workflow Dashboard

Administrators

Manual Requests: Viewing the completed review form:

Completed Reviews are accessed from the Request Dashboard.

1. From Management>Requests, click on the product that was reviewed.
  2. Click on Completed Reviews
  3. Here all completed reviews will display, no matter the form. You will see the form name listed so it will be easy to see which form was completed, and you will also see the thumbs rating for each review.

Workflow Process:

Administrators also have access to all submitted forms as part of the workflow. To see progress and reviews the Administrator would need to locate the product in question then Click on the kebab and select View Workflow.

Accessing the kebab will allow you to view the Form Response