Multiple Test Versions?

Jump to solution
hwilgus
Community Member

Is there not a way to give multiple versions of the same assessment via Mastery Connect? This seems like a pretty big missing piece, especially for secondary teachers who may have multiple sections of the same class or any teacher who has concerns about cheating/copying within a class. Aside from creating separate trackers and giving out different exams to separate groups in this way, there doesn't readily appear to be a way to use different versions of the same test. If someone knows how to do this and I've just overlooked it, please let me know! Many teachers in my building are asking this as we are new to Mastery Connect this year. 

1 Solution
JenMurphyA
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @hwilgus! Mastery Connect has no current way of generating different versions of an assessment, but you can clone an assessment, make changes, and give different assessments to different sections.

If you are interested, it could be good to start an "idea conversion" about a new feature along these lines. You can post a new idea in the Idea Conversations area. Hope this helps! Jen 

View solution in original post

0 Likes