text to speech is not working

Jump to solution
CareyWard
Community Member

For some reason, I can not make the text-to-speech work for my inclusion and EL students. Please advise.

I have already selected the option, but it does not work today. The test came from the item bank. Is there an icon that lets me know whether the assessment has this ability? Are all assessments open for this option?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
JenMurphyA
Community Team
Community Team

@CynthiaFrench @CareyWard - If you enable text-to-speech for all assessments and for all students via the tracker settings, you shouldn't have to set individuals to have text-to-speech. However, if you set ANY of the students manually, the global tracker setting will change and newly added students will have to be set individually. If you have enabled text-to-speech for all students, and only some are able to use it, there may be something else going on. Also keep in mind that when a student is in multiple trackers, the text-to-speech option has to be turned on for them in each tracker; It does not stay attached to the student.

If you are still having issues and the reason is unclear, I recommend contacting support so they can look at your specific trackers and settings and investigate further. I hope this helps! - Jen 

View solution in original post

0 Likes