sholzman

Quiz and Item Analysis are empty. No data to reporting. Gave exam 72 hours ago.

Like the title said. I gave an exam that I imported from another course (from my department head). She wants the Quiz and Item Analysis, but nothing is showing. It showed and updated last year. Yes, questions were from item bank, BUT all the questions were the same. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
leward
Community Contributor

@sholzman It can take up to 24 hours for this report to generate.  Check back the day after the due date.

0 Kudos
ColtonSwapp
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @sholzman 

Thanks for posting this in the Community! I apologize that you are running into issues with the reporting for your New Quiz. 

As mentioned previously, It will take up to 24 hours for quiz information to display in New Quizzes reports. Sometimes you just have to check back after about 24 hours from the time the last submission was received. Because of the complexity of the issue, and the concerns for privacy, it would be best if you contacted Canvas Support directly to pinpoint the source of the issue and provide a resolution.

Let us know what you find out on this! 

-Colton 

0 Kudos
sholzman

Thank you for the replies. While I understand wait time of 24 hours, and my post stated it my quiz was completed 72 hours before. It took over a week for it to process. It processed, but it took a week. Likely a glitch.

0 Kudos