Student Analysis Reports

Jump to solution
bulandre
Community Member

The reports for new quizzes seem to be limited to Quiz and Item analysis. However, the old quiz option also had the ability to generate "Student Analysis Reports," which showed you in a csv file each student's response to each question. That type of report was invaluable in identifying patterns of incorrect responses *within* each student's quiz attempt. 

While great to see the aggregate data and know 13% of the class got quiz question 2 incorrect, it is important for me (us) to know the set of answers belonging to each individual student. Am I missing this feature? I can't figure out why the "new" quiz feature took a step back by eliminating an key data report. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
MatthewClifft
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi Bulandre, 

Thank you for reaching out, and unfortunately no, you're not missing the option. At the moment, there is no student analysis report, as you can see in this guide. Fortunately it's already been placed in a theme and prioritized, so the engineering team should be looking into more reporting, hopefully including student analysis reports in the future. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes