Embedded course participants

Jump to solution
floshleaks
Community Member

Hello,

I have an inclusion course embedded into a canvas course, in order to accommodate assignments for special circumstances students. These students are listed in both courses so they have the option of completing the regular assignments or an accommodated version of the assignment. I do not want them to have that choice for the upcoming final exam. I only want them to have access to just the accommodated final exam because otherwise they will have two opportunities to see the questions and work on the exam, which is a breach of security for the assessment. I was trying to exclude them from the everyone tab but it is not listing all the students if it is already marked everyone so I can just "x" out those students in the inclusion course. Is there a way to only allow my inclusion course student to see only one of the finals and have access to only one of the final exams?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
gnoack
Community Champion

You will need  to assign the students individually to the exams you want them to see and take. It isn't designed to exclude students, but to assign them. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes