cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Favourite Feature

I am interested to know what everyone's favourite thing is about Canvas. For me it is the To-Do List.

11 Replies
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I have many favourite things but today it has to be faculty journal.

Highlighted

Faculty Journal is a very cool feature. I am tortured about whether to use faculty journal more (because it is so easy to find and use) compared to recording student interactions and information on our student management system.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Great discussion starter dnoud@mrwed.edu.au Nice Work.

Today my favourite feature is being able to embed tools so it's more streamlined, as well as engaging. 

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Awesome discussion dnoud@mrwed.edu.au‌! My favourite at the moment has got to be the New Analytics tool! Amazing to see how specifically students are interacting with their courses! Found this is really helping people better understand the resources learners are looking at, what activities they are participating in and adding in an extra layer of conditional messaging to users based on those insights. Pretty nifty.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Today's favourite feature is Discussions. Their simplicity and immediacy are fab. Especially with the recording tool - game changer. Community makers.

Highlighted
Surveyor

Act as User is popular in our team when developing content, and troubleshooting student issues.

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Today, my favourite feature is Import Course Content > Copy a Canvas Course > Select Specific Content

Always an inner sigh of happiness to find you made (a reasonable) resource from a previous years course that will fit the bill when planning a lesson! Even better when as an admin, I can share it with colleagues..

Highlighted

We have the H5P integration and a stroke of genius from H5P to put the integration for students via Discussions - works incredibly well. The teacher is able to view and edit any quiz mistakes, students are able to publish immediately and make their quiz live and their peers can play the quiz/interactive and give feedback.

Highlighted

What is Faculty Journal? Never heard of it before - not an LTI then?

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors