NoahBoswell
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello, @Atanu .

I apologize that nobody has reached out to you yet about this matter.

It seems that you're having a lot of trouble with your account, so hopefully I can help point you in the right direction.

When it mentions "administrator" for the free canvas accounts, they are referring to the staff at Instructure that run the free for teacher version of Canvas. They are the only ones with Administrative rights on FFT.

Something that is strange and almost a concern to me is that when you login and click forget password, it logs you right in. I'm unsure if that's because the device you're using already has your Google account signed in and it just syncs over, or if that's how it's actually set-up with Free for Teacher.

Since this is a free for teacher issue, I recommend reaching out to Canvas Support directly.

If you have access to your canvas account, please refer to the global navigation bar located on the left of your screen. This global navigation bar houses buttons such as Account, Dashboard and Courses. At the bottom, you should see a Help button. After clicking the Help button, a slide-out menu should appear and should include a link that says Report a Problem. From there, you will be able to select what category or urgency this matter is under, and explain your situation in more detail. Upon submission, you should receive a response back from Canvas themselves shortly after.

I will provide some additional information below for assistance, in case you haven't already seen this guide in the Community.

https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Basics-Guide/How-do-I-contact-Canvas-Support/ta-p/389767 

Please reach out with any more questions or concerns that you have, we'd be happy to answer them!

Noah B.

View solution in original post

Who Me Too'd this solution