Cancel Button for discussion

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

I am not sure if this is place to ask, but there seems to be missing the "Cancel" button when you create or edit a discussion both in the Open Source and Cloud version of Canvas.

I am missing this little function very dearly. It seems second nature that there is one on every other area of Canvas, but why is it missing here?

Comments from Instructure

For more information on the release of this feature, and others, please review the Canvas Production Release Notes (2015-10-31)

9 Comments
scottdennis
Instructure
Instructure

Hi Keroleen,

Thank you for taking the time to post this feature idea.  I just added it to the queue for voting in August.

kroeninm
Community Champion

Great idea  @ltscal2 , that's one of those little annoyances I see every day but don't think to add a feature request on.  Inconsistency really bothers me Smiley Happy

- Melanie

scottdennis
Instructure
Instructure

Just a reminder that this feature will open for voting one week from now on August 5th.

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

This idea is now open for voting.

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

This idea has been developed and is available on Canvas Beta How do I access the Canvas beta environment?

For more information, please read through the Canvas Beta Release Notes (2015-10-19)

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

This Feature Idea is now Complete!

For more information on the release of this feature, and others, please review the Canvas Production Release Notes (2015-10-31)

ROI.png

Thank you to  @ltscal2  for submitting this idea, as well as,  @kroeninm  for your contributions. Your investment in this idea helped refine a feature which is now part of the Canvas! Smiley Happy

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed