[External Tools] "Allowed Attempts" and "Assignment Availability" for Office 365 LTI Submissions

I love the Office 365 LTI as a submission type! It works great for my students to receive a copy of the doc, edit directly in Canvas, and submit through Canvas.

However, I noticed that restricting the number of submission attempts and the availability dates of the assignment doesn't work with this integration. When I limit the number of attempts to 1, or change the availabilty so that students shouldn't be able to submit anymore, they are still able to submit an unlimited number of times.

Please fix this so we can restrict attempts and availability for assignments with the Office 365 LTI submission type. Thank you!!!

Added to Theme

Technical Functionality Theme Status: Identified

3 Comments
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni
Status changed to: Open

Thanks for sharing this suggestion, @CZaccagnino . We've moved it forward for broader discussion. Much, if not most, of the development work for this would need to be performed by Microsoft, so please also reach out directly to your Microsoft representative to let them know that this enhancement would be valuable to you and your colleagues.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme