Pagination for Courses List (Admin)

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

Canvas should paginate the course list in the admin console. To say "There are too many courses to show . . . Please use the finder" can be and often is useless. Why not a "Next-->" button? What if I am not looking for a specific course e.g what if I want to count all of the xyz courses? What if I want to do screen captures to get an alphabetical list of the courses for a term? The way it is set up now is a really poor design.

Comments from Instructure

For more information, please read through the https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-14284-canvas-production-release-notes-2018-03-10 .

56 Comments
Nancy_Webb_CCSF
Community Champion

Thanks  @Renee_Carney ‌!!  Great news.

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas 

For more information, please read through the Canvas Production Release Notes (2018-03-10) .

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

Deactivated user Thank You for submitting this idea, as well as,  @John_Lowe  Thank You , harker Thank You ,  @dschober  Thank You ,  @asatkins  Thank You , lalevesque Thank You ,  @kristin_bayless  Thank You ,  @stephensda  Thank You ,  @kona  Thank You ,  @bgibson  Thank You ,  @Jeff_F  Thank You ,  @RobDitto  Thank You A00019112 Thank You , macaulayl Thank You , khirschmann Thank You , cesbrandt Thank You ,  @Nancy_Webb_CCSF  Thank You ,  @James  Thank You for your contributions. Your investment in this idea helped refine a feature which is now part of Canvas! 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed