Print all feature for entire course or modules

This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

Idea will be open for vote Wed. July 1, 2015 - Wed. October 7, 2015  Learn more about voting...

Our organization contracts with freelance copy editors and proofreaders to review and clean up materials prior to launch, and we would prefer to print out entire courses so they can work on hard copies rather than online. I have not been able to find a "print all" feature for an entire course. This would be the ideal for us, though a print all option for individual modules would also work as an alternative. Preferably, this print feature would allow for the printing of all wiki pages, quizzes (including all distractors, correct answers, and feedback), discussion forum prompts, assignments, and any linked documents—or the assimilation of all these materials into a single Word document or PDF from which we could easily print.

Comments from Instructure

For more information, please read through the Canvas Production Release Notes (2017-04-01) 

20 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
  Idea is currently in Product Radar Learn more about this stage...
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
Idea is currently in development
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
This idea has been developed and is On Canvas Beta How do I access the Canvas beta environment?

For more information, please read through the Canvas Beta Release Notes (2017-03-20) .

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
This idea has been developed and deployed to Canvas

For more information, please read through the Canvas Production Release Notes (2017-04-01) 

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

stafforda Thank You  for submitting this idea, as well as,  @kedgecom  Thank You , sbenjamin Thank You ,  @RobDitto  Thank You ,  @arovner  Thank You ,  @dianepbh  Thank You ,  @kshepherd_canva  Thank You  &  @amy_hasinoff  Thank You  for your contributions. Your investment in this idea helped refine a feature which is now part of Canvas!

1914cindyherrer
Community Novice

It's been two years as I can see and still nothing has been done? I'm extremely annoyed to have to copy and paste every single page onto word in order to print. I'm bummed that my school uses Canvas instead of MyEtudes, bc at least I was able to print the whole lecture right away. 

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

@1914cindyherrer ‌

This idea is marked complete and has a direct link to the release notes where you can find the solution.
Here is a direct link to the exact feature in the release notes, if you'd like to take a look.  https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-9116-canvas-production-release-notes-2017-04-01#jive_conten... 

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: New

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Added to Theme

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Completed