cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get help with the Canvas Parent app on my iOS device?

How do I get help with the Canvas Parent app on my iOS device?

From the Help Menu, you can get help with Canvas directly on your mobile device. Help Menu links may vary across institutions.

Open User Menu

Open User Menu

Tap the Menu icon.

Open Help

Open Help

Tap the Help link.

Note: Depending on your institution, the Help link name and icon may vary.

View Help Menu

View Help Menu

View the Help links provided to you. Available links may vary according to institution.

Comments

I can't view my daughters grades from my own canvas account. Do I have to sign into her account to access?

Hi @Vross50

Thanks for posting your question here in the Canvas Community! As a parent, you may be able to view your student's grades in the Canvas Parent app. However, instructors can choose to disable that option. When that's the case, you may still be able to view grades for individual assignments if you tap the course name and view the assignment list. Alternatively, if you log into Canvas from a browser, you may be able to view your student's grades from the dashboard. Check out this Canvas guide for more information about how to do that. 

Hopefully this helps! Please reach out if you have any further questions. 

Thanks, 

Allie

These comments are posted to the global Canvas Community,

NOT your Canvas course.

• Have a question about using Canvas? Visit the Q&A page.
  • Have an idea to improve Canvas? Visit the Idea Conversations space.
  • Need to reply to a course discussion? Log in to your Canvas course and add your comment there (Tip: Visit your school's website to log in to Canvas).
Version history
Revision #:
3 of 3
Last update:
7 hours ago
Updated by: