michael1439273
Community Participant

1. My canvas grading notifications don't seem to be working. I'm not being notified when a teacher grades or gives feedback on an assignment. The notifications are being sent to my school email address, and I think maybe that's the problem, but I'm not sure. Is there a way to send it to my personal email? I've tried clicking around but I haven't found anything where I can edit the email the notifications are being sent to. But maybe there's something I don't know...

2. Is there a way to manually clear grade notification badges? This one has been up for over a week now. (I've clicked the tab and reloaded several times, scrolling all the way up and down the page and reloading again.) 

Grades tab.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @michael1439273 ...

I can help you with your first question.  Yes, you should be able to add an additional e-mail address to your Canvas account so that you can get notifications to that address.

Once you have added your personal e-mail address to your Canvas account, you can then select which kinds of notifications to receive to that e-mail address.  You can set up notifications for your entire account and/or just for specific courses you are taking at your school.

Hope this helps a bit!  Sing out if you have any other questions about this.

View solution in original post