Andale Mono Font bug in Canvas LMS

Jump to solution
DCG_1980
Community Member

Hello! I'm not quite sure how to report a bug that needs to be fixed, so I'm starting here. 

Whenever I use the "Andale Mono" font from the drop down menu, the html includes "Times" and displays the text in Times, rather than Andale Mono across all devices except for mine. I've attached an image of the code error to this post. 

I'd go in and fix the html myself, but I built at least 50+ pages not realizing this was an issue until I loaded my course pages in class. Can Canvas fix this so that my text displays properly? 

Thanks! 

Labels (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@DCG_1980 ...

Unfortunately, the Canvas Community site isn't the correct spot to report possible bugs that the Instructure (Canvas) software engineers might need to fix.  Within Canvas, on the far left-hand side of your screen, in your Global Navigation menu, you should have a "Help" icon.  Within "Help", do you have an option to "Report a Problem"?  This is where you can submit a ticket to the Instructure Help Desk staff.  If you do not have this option, then I would recommend reaching out to your school's Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education team.  They may be able to contact the Canvas Help Desk staff on your behalf.

How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?

Hopefully you'll be able to get in touch with someone soon.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post