Assignment submission Not registered

Jump to solution
AraK2419
Community Novice

I tried to submit a quiz assignment in Canvas posted by my instructor, but I was either having bad connection or there might have been a bug that let me complete the quiz (with difficulty) but it did not register my attempt. The quiz has closed and automatically graded 0 since then.

Is there any way a bug like that exists, or can I assume it was my own connection?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @AraK2419,

As a Canvas administrator at a higher-ed institution, I'd say the odds are very high that any problems were on your end, whether an unstable internet connection, or an outdated device or web browser, or something else.  Now it's very hard to rule anything out absolutely, but if there were a Canvas issue, it would usually affect a lot of people and be posted on the status page (which one recent entry, but it was a very short time period).  I would suggest that you contact your teacher and explain what happened form your side of things.  They may be able to look at Canvas quiz logs to see your progress if anything was recorded, and give you an extra attempt if they feel it is warranted.

Hope this helps!

-Chris

View solution in original post