Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenny_hopf

Campus Nexus SIS (Campus Management)

Hello Canvas users!  We are in the process of moving to a new SIS, CampusNexus Student (by Campus Management) and are looking for fellow users to connect with. We have some specific questions about Grade Passback, but would love to connect more generally as well.  Thanks in advance! 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
mnahmias

Sorry to hear you'll be using CampusNexus. I am stuck with it at my school and haven't been impressed. I may be able to help you out. I wrote our school's integration between CampusNexus Student and Canvas using Python, including grade passback. 

cbensmiller
Community Participant

Hi, we are also in the process of moving to Campus Nexus and should be up and running by January or February, we would love to connect and discuss. We have a lot of questions!

helpdesk27

We also have Campus Nexus and would like to integrate it as well. Any direction and thoughts would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

VSteinbock

480-202-5988

Valerie.Steinbock@VollETS.com

Best Regards,

Valerie Steinbock

Managing Principal

Voll Education Technology , Solutions

We offer integration between CampuNexus and Canvas LMS as a prebuilt solution for a set price.

Best Regards,

Valerie Steinbock

Managing Principal

Voll Education Technology , Solutions

480-202-5988

Valerie.Steinbock@VollETS.com

Would you be willing to help us connect Anthology (Campus Nexus) to Canvas LMS for attendance and grade passback. Even writing custom code for us. We would like to find someone that could help and are willing to pay for the process.