Can I create a question like this in a quiz?

Jump to solution
JimmyHyde
Community Member

Hello,

I created a question using the "Multiple Dropdowns" option (please see attached). The student will go down the first column and select one of two options in each of the next three columns.  Each column has two options in the dropdown menu: Agree and Disagree.

My problem is when I export the Student Analysis report the data is useless.  I just get a string of words (Agree and Disagree) that aren’t associated with the student expectations from the chart.

If anyone can recommend a better way to create this question I'd be grateful.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
ColtonSwapp
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @JimmyHyde 

I was able to take a look at your screenshot. Correct me if I am wrong here...It looks like you are adding the multiple dropdowns to one question? 

You might be able to clean up the Student Analysis report by putting each of the dropdowns you are wanting them to answer into separate questions on the quiz.  

Example: 

User data to Create Real-Object and Picture graphs [datacaseViewer01] [Dataclassifyer01] [Dataaggregator01] would be it's own multiple drop down question. 

Collect, Sort and Organize data into two of three categories. [datacaseViewer02] [Dataclassifyer02] [Dataaggregator02] would be it's own multiple drop down question. 

When you look at the report it should instead list the results by question, instead of having them all for one question. 

View solution in original post