Can you automatically highlight multiple words in the document window to aid in grading essays?

Jump to solution
tom9
Community Novice

Apps like Multi-highlight work in the Discussion Boards and Rubric Grading Pane but not in the student assignment document window (ctrl F will highlight one word at a time but as the Instructor I want to highlight 5-20 keywords at a time for grading purposes.).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @tom9,

I stumbled on this unanswered question while doing a community cleanup.

As far as I know, the only way to do highlight annotations in Docviewer (the part of SpeedGrader where a word/pdf/etc submission is shown), is through clicking and dragging with the mouse.  I wish I had better news for you, but wanted to at least provide this info now.

We are marking this post as a solution to help Community Members find and respond to the newest and most active threads.

At any time, any Community member can click the “Not the Solution” option and then respond in-thread with your follow-up questions. It’s important to include @CommunityForums in that reply so we can restore the entire topic to our list of unanswered questions we check routinely.

View solution in original post