Canvas Quiz

Jump to solution
SueBrown
Community Novice

How can I, as the faculty member for a course, do the quiz I've designed for the students to test for any "bugs in the system" - before it is published and released for students. I haven't used the quiz function before so this is all new to me.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ron_Bowman
Community Champion

@SueBrown 

@ian10 suggestion of the preview mode is a good way to check the quiz and make sure your answers are correct.  The other way would be to convince your Canvas admins to generate a dummy student account for you so that you could actually log in as a student would and take the quiz( just publish it with that dummy student as the only one taking the quiz).

The preview mode is the best way.  Because you are new, here is the general link to the instructors guide (a lot of good information is there).  Also, because you did not mention which version of quizzes (I would assume new quizzes, but it is possible that it is Classic quizzes), I could not find documents explaining the preview mode for classic quizzes, but the preview button is shown in this document on publishing the quiz

How to Preview New Quizzes

View solution in original post