11-23-2022 09:07 PM
Canvas Won't Load
11-28-2022 10:49 AM
Here are some things that you can try:
- Make sure that you are using an up-to-date web browser. In general, Canvas works well when using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Also, you can run a browser check to ensure you're meeting the minimum requirements for Canvas by going here: What are the browser and computer requirements for Instructure products?.
- Try clearing your web browser history/cache files. Once you are done with that, close your browser, re-start the browser, and then log back in to Canvas to see if anything has changed.
- Try reaching out to your school's Canvas administrator or support team.
- @JonahKuresa ... I was able to find this page on Coast Colleges' website: Canvas Support (cccd.edu)
- @f369637 ... I wasn't able to find a support page on the Fairbanks North Star Borough School District's website for you. Hopefully you'd be able to contact your instructor or find out who their Canvas administrator is so that they could help troubleshoot. How do I get help with Canvas as a student?
- Contact Canvas Support directly. How do I contact Canvas Support? - Instructure Community
Hopefully one or more of these suggestions will be helpful to both of you. Keep us posted here in the Community...thanks!