Canvas not able to properly load UI

Jump to solution
axis32
Community Member

I've been using a fully updated google chrome browser as a student and this keeps happening every time I log into canvas (see attached image).  Unsure of why this is happening, I cleared my browser's cache and history incase it was a chrome problem but that didn't resolve it. It works perfectly on safari so I am assuming its a Canvas compatibility issue. Any help is more than welcome!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @axis32 ...

Thank you for confirming that your Chrome browser is up-to-date and that you have also tried clearing your browser history/cache.  Have you, by chance, tried downloading Mozilla Firefox to see if that browser works well for you?  Chrome and Firefox are two browsers that are generally recommended by lots of people when navigating around Canvas.  Also, have you checked with the staff at Colorado State University to see if they have any thoughts on what might be going on?  I found this page on Colorado State University's website which has some links to contact info: Canvas (colostate.edu).  If none of those options help, I would recommend contacting the folks at the Canvas Help Desk to see if they have any solutions for you.

Keep us posted so that we know if this has been resolved for you.  Thanks...take care, and be well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes