cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AtSea
Community Member

Copied Assignment to a Module?

Jump to solution

This is meant to be a follow up question to this Guide :  https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Instructor-Guide/How-do-I-duplicate-an-assignment/ta-p/636

But then how to assign the copied Assessment into a Module?  It's now just floating in space, only to be found under Assignments, and not associated with a Module within the course.  Bit of a nightmare really.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AtSea
Community Member

Nevermind.  Had a brain hiccup.  Solved my own issue.  So many ways to do things.  Solved this! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AtSea
Community Member

Nevermind.  Had a brain hiccup.  Solved my own issue.  So many ways to do things.  Solved this! 

View solution in original post

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @AtSea …

This is super easy.  Once you have made a copy of that assignment in your course, go to your “Modules” index page.  Then, find the module you want to add that assignment to.  Click on the “+” sing to the right of the module name.  A window will open where you can then select the name of the copied assignment that you want to add to your module.  The item will be added to the bottom of your module, but you can later move it to wherever you want.

Check out this Guide for a better description and some illustrations: How do I add course content as module items? - Instructure Community

I hope this will help a bit.  Let Community members know you have any other questions about this…thanks!