Customer Success Manager for my School

Jump to solution
CopperStone
Community Member

I'm new to our Canvas role and I'm looking for my CSM so that I can see what needs to be done for our campus to get 'new quizzes'. If anyone knows where I can go to speak with a CSM I'd appreciate it, thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
JeffCampbell
Community Contributor

You could reach out to Canvas Support to ask if they can help you reach out to the CSM for your campus. Or speak with your district admin or tech department to find out who is in charge of Canvas for your district. They will likely know who the CSM is as well.

As for New Quizzes, try this. Go to any of your courses and then go to Settings on the course menu (usually the bottom of the list). Once there, click on the Feature Options tab. New Quizzes is an option there that can be turned on and off. If you have that option, try turning it on and then see if New Quizzes is an option when you try to create a quiz.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @CopperStone - If you are new to your role, @JeffCampbell is right. Reaching out to your local Canvas Admin is the right next step. Canvas Admin has the ability to enable New Quizzes through settings for the Account under Feature Previews.

If you are a new admin and you do not have any co-admin or teammates, please let me know. I have your CSM send an introductory email.

View solution in original post