Design tools feature - 'quick check' populating to the course 'marks' tab.

Jump to solution
MitchellDean
Community Member

I have started using design tools in my courses as an instructor,  particularly the 'quick check' feature. One way to have used this is in a lesson where I address common FAQs about the assessment, and here, it is used at the end as an 'I understand the above' kind of thing, where students must click yes before going to the next lesson.

Our school's purpose here is to force students into clicking 'yes I agree' so that any exam breaches or cheating come assessment time can be met with a 'but you read and agreed?' response.

What I am wanting to know, is if the responses to the quick check feature populate over to the 'marks' tab in Canvas, so I can see who has, and who has not engaged with the feature.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@MitchellDean ...

I think I know what you are referring to, and when I had a chance to use DesignTools, I had tried out those "quick check" features as well.  But, I don't think there was a way (that I knew of, at least) to get those results to populate into the Grades (Marks) page of a Canvas course.

I found a couple websites for you that I think will help to more fully answer your question:

I hope this will be of some help to you...even though it's not going to do what you had hoped.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes