Detailed steps to configure MS Teams in Canvas?

Jump to solution
reynlds
Community Coach
Community Coach

Just looking for a good, detailed guide on setting up and configuring MS Teams LTI(s) for delivery in Canvas. I've found some articles with both Instructure and Microsoft, but they're pretty "broad" and don't address things like "Microsoft Sync", which I don't currently see on my Canvas institution. Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @reynlds ...

This link is a bit old, so I'm not sure if the information is still current or not, but have you seen this?

Solved: Setting up the Microsoft Teams integration - Instructure Community (canvaslms.com)

There are a couple links within here that might be of some help to you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
reynlds
Community Coach
Community Coach
Author

@Chris_Hofer I have seen that, including the links that are included in the article. My original issue was that I was missing the key feature of "MS Teams Sync". When I finally found it at the institution level and got to the point of approving the app in the MS Office tenant (to which I have no admin rights), I knew I was finally on the right track. No one points out that this has to happen at the root level, which is odd. Anyhow, I've forward the specifics to my Office admins for their review/input. thanks! this one can be "put to bed"!

View solution in original post