Dropdown on the Navigation bar for modules

Jump to solution
reghoffman
Community Member

Does anyone have a way to create a dropdown menu under MODULES on the navigation bar? I'd like to toggle through and not have to keep using the back arrow and clicking on module again. PowerSchool has a great navigation bar where you can see the pages and see the current page you are on. It is easy to navigate week by week.

Thanks for any ideas.

0 Likes
1 Solution
katiehamilton
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @reghoffman !

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community!

I understand that you would like to create a customizable dropdown menu under the Modules tab in the course navigation bar. Unfortunately, this is not an option that is available to our users at this time. 

The only customizations that are available for the course navigation list include disabling course navigation tabs for students and - with the use of the redirect tool - creating custom navigation tabs. However, the redirect tool may or may not be available for you to use, depending on whether it shows up in the apps area of your course settings.

If you would like to see this feature implemented into Canvas, I highly recommend creating an Idea in our Community. You can do so by following this guide.

View solution in original post