Editing HTML in New Quizzes

Jump to solution
tgustafson
Community Novice

How do I edit HTML in New Quizzes? I need to include medical records in my quizzes, with multiple tabs for the students to click through. I can do this in Classic Quizzes. However, I need to use some of the New Quiz features to create the type of questions I need. But, I can't find where I can enter HTML code into the New Quiz questions. 

I teach nursing students, who will be taking the NextGen NCLEX next year. So, it's very important to figure this out soon.

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @tgustafson ...

From what I've gathered from some other topics here in the Community, there isn't yet a way to edit HTML within New Quizzes.  However, even though this probably isn't the answer you were hoping for, I've found some other resources for you that might help a bit.  Check these two links out:

I'm not sure if either of these will be useful to you or not, but hopefully you'll be able to use the "work around" until we are all able to edit HTML in New Quizzes.

Let Community members know if we can be of further help to you...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi! There is an Idea open right now that aligns with this well. I would rate (star) it and add to the discussion. When updates are provided, you would automatically receive them!

New Quizzes - RCE to match Canvas 

View solution in original post