Edpuzzle Integration

Jump to solution
MrHeyl
Community Member

The Edpuzzle button could be a lot more useful. Why is it that I cannot assign videos directly from the Edpuzzle button that has been integrated into Canvas? 

Also it's impossible to create an Edpuzzle Assignment for two different class groups. The previous issue would fix this issue. Why do I need to create an assignment separately, instead of just making it in Edpuzzle?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @MrHeyl,

My institution doesn't use EdPuzzle, but since I saw that nobody else has chimed in here for a few days, I wanted to at least give a basic response.  The way in which external apps like EdPozzle integrate with Canvas is usually up to app vendor to decide.  In this case, it sounds like EdPuzzle may have more of a basic integration.  Features you're asking about should be possible for EdPuzzle to develop, but I have no idea how many requests for something like this they receive, now do I know how bug of a development team they have or know what their current/future roadmap looks like.  I'd suggest contacting EdPuzzle through their website and giving them your suggestions that way to see what happens.

Hope this helps a bit!

-Chris

View solution in original post