Explanation points in gradebook even though there are no imported assignments

Jump to solution
ctowne
Community Member

My grade book shows the exclamation points indicating that imported assignments are not calculated in the grade.  However, I have checked (through editing) all of my assignments and none are imported.  I have also gone into "Assignments" directly and there is no category for imported assignments.  How do I get rid of the exclamation points?

0 Likes
1 Solution
PallaviJalakam
Community Contributor

Hello,

The Exclamation Mark in the grade book appears if there are any assignments that have total Points equal to ZeroWhen you hover over on the Exclamation Mark in the grade book, it should say "Score does not include Assignments because it has no point value possible." It means all Assignments must have total points greater than 0 unless you do not want to count any assignment for Final Grade Calculation, in that case, you can always select the Do not count this assignment towards the final grade checkbox while creating the assignment.

Please make sure the Points field for all your assignments is not equal to Zero. Once you edit the Points value to greater than Zero, the Exclamation Mark should disappear.

Hope this helps!

Pallavi

View solution in original post