Google Drive Upload not appearing

Jump to solution
aleveritt
Community Participant

Overnight, our Google Drive upload option has disappeared.  I know this is probably an adjustment in settings that we haven't found, but I can't find a quick fix in the Canvas Release or Deploy notes.

The "upload" option appears, as does the Dropbox upload option, but Google is no longer there.  It IS authorized in my account.

Any guidance is appreciated!  Student View screenshot is attached.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @aleveritt,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We hope you are doing well and that you’ve found an answer to your question!

I would recommend contacting Canvas support in an instance like this so they can look at your course directly and see what is going on.  Community members are mostly Canvas users and school/institution administrators who can't see your exact course or account details, so we're unable to provide a ton of help in a situation like this.

The Community Team acknowledges that this thread may not have a proper answer. However, we are marking this post as a solution to help Community Members find and respond to the newest and most active threads.

At any time, any Community member can click the “Not the Solution” option and then respond in-thread with your follow-up questions. It’s important to include @CommunityForums in that reply so we can restore the entire topic to our list of unanswered questions we check routinely.

View solution in original post