Got 19% green flags submission English 112 rearch paper outline draft

Jump to solution
cmc2392
Community Explorer

Dear Canvas

I hope this message finds you well. On the English research paper draft online  I gained 19 percentage green and I am writing to clarify the term "green flag" as it pertains to Canvas and Turnitin at Northern Virginia Community College (NVCC). Please get in touch with Professor awojcik@nvcc.edu on paper teacher drafts online remind green flags which not plagiarism.

The term "green flag" is a positive indicator within the Canvas learning management system, particularly after a submission has undergone a Turnitin check. Allow me to elaborate on its significance:

• Green Flag: When your submission receives a green flag, it indicates that Turnitin, an originality checking and plagiarism prevention service integrated with Canvas, has examined your work and determined it has a very low percentage of similarity to other sources or none at all. Essentially, this signifies that your submission is original and free from plagiarism concerns.

• Canvas: As you may already know, Canvas is the learning management system utilized by educational institutions like NVCC for managing online courses, assignments, and grading.

• NVCC: Northern Virginia Community College, where Canvas is commonly used for course management.

• Turnitin: This service, integrated with Canvas, plays a crucial role in checking the originality of students' work against its extensive database and internet sources.

Receiving a green flag on your submission in Canvas following a Turnitin check is indeed a positive outcome. It indicates that your work has successfully passed the originality check, demonstrating your commitment to academic integrity by ensuring that your work does not contain significant portions of text copied from other sources.

Should you have any further inquiries or concerns regarding your submission or the green flag indicator, I encourage you to reach out to your instructor for additional clarification and guidance.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Wishing you continued success in your academic endeavors.

Sincerely, Carol

1 Solution
Jen_Charles
Community Contributor

Hello, Carol. This is a question forum for users of Canvas, not a help line for Canvas. If this is something you need addressed by the company, you should submit a ticket through the help icon (the question mark) on the left side of your Canvas page.

View solution in original post

0 Likes