How can I separate the time given to each student to complete the quiz

Jump to solution
PKP406
Community Member

I have two students with accommodations.  they would get extra time.  I set up a separate quiz but how ill my students know which link to click since two will appear? 

DO students only have access to the linked quiz they are on?    

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
SusanNiemeyer
Community Contributor

Hold on a second....... Are the quizzes identical in terms of content? (And the only accommodation is time?)

If that is the case, then you will have just one quiz for all of the students. Then with that quiz, just go into "Moderate Quiz" and give the students with accommodations extra time.

You should only create different quizzes if the content is different. Then, I would recommend creating "sections" (Section A for the majority of students. Section B for the students with accommodations.) Then you will assign Quiz Version A to Section A, and Quiz Version B to Section B. 

View solution in original post

PallaviJalakam
Community Contributor

Hello,

I second SusanNiemeyer. If the quizzes are identical, and time accommodation needs to be set, you can use the Moderate Quiz option to give extra time.

Here is the article that explains how to do so (Add Extra Time on Attempt section): Once I publish a timed quiz, how can I give my students extra time?

Thanks!
Pallavi J

View solution in original post