How do organize 100+ Skills Mini-Quizzes for easy access?

SuzanneRuss
Community Member

I have created 100+ Practice Quizzes (2 items each drawing randomly from larger pools) in my statistics class. These are organized into 8-10 Practice Quizzes for each module over the course of a semester. In Blackboard, I could create a Navigation link called "Practice Quizzes" that contained folders for each chapter, then linked to the relevant "Practice Quiz" folder pertaining to each chapter within modules.

There seems no way to organize these practice quizzes in Canvas. Listing them all individually underneath a page is terribly messy and makes it cumbersome for students to use these quizzes before exams. Linking to all 100 practice quizzes in a module is messy. Listing the practice quizzes under individual modules makes such a messy menu. Please, why oh why can't there be some sort of folder function that can be used within modules? 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. The organizational structure within Canvas seems just impossible; I've already spent so many hours trying to make it manageable. Help? Please?

Labels (1)
0 Likes