Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jolienedrwa

How do you turn a PDF into an importable quiz that will separate out the questions?

Jump to solution

Hello,

I was wondering if you can import a PDF and turn it into a quiz with all the questions separated if that makes sense.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Steph_T
Instructure
Instructure

Hello! @jolienedrwa 

While there isn't a way to do this with a PDF, you can upload an outside quiz by uploading a QTI file. Our guide for How do I import quizzes from QTI packages? will walk you through these steps. You may need to recreate this as a QTI file.

I hope this information was helpful! Please don't hesitate to reach back out with any other questions or concerns! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Steph_T
Instructure
Instructure

Hello! @jolienedrwa 

While there isn't a way to do this with a PDF, you can upload an outside quiz by uploading a QTI file. Our guide for How do I import quizzes from QTI packages? will walk you through these steps. You may need to recreate this as a QTI file.

I hope this information was helpful! Please don't hesitate to reach back out with any other questions or concerns! 

0 Kudos
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @jolienedrwa ...

In addition to the information that you received from @Steph_T, I wrote a blog post several years ago called Batch Uploading Quiz Questions with Respondus which may be of interest to you.