How to change delivery time of daily/weekly summary of notifications?

Jump to solution
RobertDekkers
Community Member

Notifications can be delivered in a daily summary, which is set to be delivered at 18:00 by default, or a weekly summary which is set to be delivered at saturday between 17:00 and 19:00 by default. Can a user change the time and date for these summaries? I find that receiving notifications at these times is a large disturbance to my personal life. However, opting to receive notifications immediately, or not at all, are also not feasible alternatives. It would be ideal to choose a time and date personally. Otherwise, it would be preferable to have the time and date during regular office times, such as at 9:00, and on monday. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
chriscas
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @RobertDekkers,

Unfortunately, I don't think there is currently a way to change the day or time window that summary notifications are sent out.

You can certainly submit a request for this functionality to the Idea Conversations area when it reopens in the next few weeks.  I'm unsure how complex it would be to customize this for each user, so maybe it would need to be set for a whole school, but that could just present the same issue in a different way since it would be hard to get universal agreement on a day/time to receive the notifications.

Sorry I don't have better news for you on this.

-Chris

View solution in original post