How to delete old classes off Dashboard

Jump to solution
sandersb4
Community Novice

How do I delete old classes from last fall and spring semester off my canvas Dashboard so I can only see and focus on the classes I am currently enrolled in?

3 Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Champion

Hi  @sandersb4  , and  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

You cannot "d3elete" course cards from your dashboard, but you can keep them from displaying there. Canvas will only display course cards for those course in you main Courses list. You can learn how to hide courses on the list, and thus hide them from your dashboard at https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10570-4212710327 

I hope this is helpful,

Kelley

View solution in original post

Hi Bailee ....I had the same question and I found out how to remove old courses from your view. You go to "Courses" on Canvas....then go to "All Courses." To the left of each course is a "star"...If the star is colored it will appear on Canvas under your Courses....if it is not colored then it won't. So the courses that you want to view make sure that they are colored and those courses will be the only ones that you will focus on.  I hope this was helpful!! Have a Great Semester!!

THANKS, this helped a lot I never knew that you could do this it is so much easier to find my classes without having to scroll through class and class. Thanks again